From Swivel Knowledgebase
There are a number of ways of authenticating custom-built websites and web based applications, depending on the nature of the application and how much development you can do or are prepared to do.
- A XML-based API for authentication is provided, see Agent-XML.
- For ASP.Net Swivel has a DLL wrapper around this API. See, Swivel_Combined_Client.
- For IIS, see: Microsoft_IIS_version_7_Integration.
- For IIS forms based authentication see: Microsoft_IIS_version_7_ASP.NET_Forms_Integration.
- For a PHP wrappers for the API: see PHP_Integration.
- For a Java wrappers for the API: see Java_Client.